Join Otava and Veeam® for a virtual roundtable session on May 6 at 2 PM ET, and get a $5 Starbucks gift card!
It's nothing new for cybercriminals to be opportunists in times of global crisis, and today's current conditions are no exception. What can organizations do to protect themselves against ransomware and other malware attacks in the face of a remote workforce?
Grab a cup of coffee and join Otava for the latest in our Java with Otava series to learn more! We're having an interactive, peer-to-peer conversation with leaders from MSPs, Otava and Veeam®.
Of course, it's not a Java with Otava event without some coffee, so we're offering a $5 gift card to Starbucks when you register to attend the roundtable!
Our panelists/speakers include:
- Hill Tech Country Guys CEO Whit Ehrich
- JMARK Technical Product Manager Howard Trumbull
- Otava CSO Adam Goslin
- Otava Director of Product Jeremy Bigler
- Veeam Senior Systems Engineer Brandon McCoy
- Veeam Senior Systems Engineer Mike Zollmann
During the roundtable, we'll be discussing the following topics:
- Steps to secure organization networks and mitigate against ransomware and other malware
- Leveraging the right backup and disaster recovery strategies in the event of a cyber attack
- Ensuring compliance in the face of growing cybersecurity threats
We encourage you to speak up, ask questions, and share your own experiences! This is an informal discussion that's intended to be interactive. We look forward to seeing you on May 6!